Green 4 class
Welcome to Green 4. We are a complex needs class with children from years 4, 5 and 6. We currently have 9 children in class. Michelle is the Teacher. Sharon and Sam are the Teaching Assistants.
Last half term we were working on the topic of ‘All about me’. We looked at the different parts of our bodies and how we use them. We enjoyed tasting different texture with our feet.
We enjoyed our visits to Birches Valley on Monday afternoons where we had a walk, splashed in puddles, looked for squirrels and played in the play park.
We have also had our Harvest Festival where our class danced to the song ‘Welcome to the Autumn Harvest’ with different coloured scarves. Well done to all the children for taking part.
This half term our topic is ‘Let’s Celebrate’ which should be lots of fun!
We are having regular visits to Boing Zone on Monday afternoons.
Drayton Manor trip 5th December.
- Swimming will continue on Thursday mornings.
- We have library sessions on a Friday where we will read with the children – please send in their reading folders on this day.
- If your child brings home a homework pack, please send it in on a Friday.
- P.E is on Thursday afternoons.
- Please remember to send a snack in each day as these are not provided in KS2.
- Please send home/school diaries in each day.
Thank you to all the Parents who have helped us this half term, we very much appreciate it.