Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class and currently have 12 children. Our Teacher is Jodi. Our Teaching assistants are Laura, Lauren, and Jess. Jo Taylor comes to help us on a Tuesday.
Jodi Laura Lauren Jess
What we did last half term
The last half term our topic has been “All About Me”. We have had a great time learning about our body – our hands, feet, faces. We have also enjoyed getting to know each other and making new friends.
We also went to the Marquis Drive for a ramble with our parents. We had so much fun exploring the outdoors – collecting autumn leaves and sticks, splashing in the puddles. After the walk we visited the playground where we enjoyed swinging, climbing and sliding.
What we are doing this half term:
- We will be visiting Marquis Drive on Thursday 8th November, Thursday 15th November, Wednesday 21st November, Wednesday 28th November, and Wednesday 12th December.
- School will be holding a Bonfire Disco on Tuesday 6th November - all are welcome.
- Next half terms parental engagement - details to follow (We hope you can join us for some fun!).
- Library books will be changed every Monday, please ensure they are in your child’s bag.
- Please send home/school diaries back in every day.
- Can you please send in a named outfit for your child for outdoor/water play.
- Can you please send in a named pair of wellies for outdoor play and our class trips to Marquis Drive.
- Can you please name all of your child’s belongings.
Thank you for your continued support.