Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class and currently have 8 children. Our Teacher is Jodi. Our Teaching assistants are Sam and Laura. Jo Taylor comes to help us on a Tuesday.
Jodi Jo Sam Laura
What we did last half term
Last half term we have been learning all about ‘ourselves’. We have had lots of fun learning about our hands, feet, and the different parts of our bodies. We have enjoyed getting to know each other and have made lots of new friends.
We have done lots of sensory work exploring different foods and textures and had great fun getting messy. We have enjoyed cooking and have made cakes and cheese scones.
We have been on 2 trips to Birches Valley and had an amazing time. We were joined by Mums and Dads and had a great time climbing hills, exploring the woods and splashing in puddles.
We have had a lovely parental engagement afternoon. The theme was sensory messy food play and everyone got very sticky and wet but we all had a super time.
What we are doing this half term / Reminders.
- Library books will be changed every Monday, please ensure they are in your child’s bag.
- Please Send home/ school diaries back in every day
- Can you please send in a named outfit for your child for outdoor/water play.
- Can you please send in a named pair of wellies for outdoor play and our class trips to Birches Valley.
- Can you please name all of your child’s belongings.
- School will be holding a Bonfire Disco on Thursday 2nd November- all are welcome
- We are going on a whole school trip to Drayton Manor Park’s Christmas Extravaganza on December 5th.
Next half terms parental engagement-details to follow (We hope you can join us for some fun!)