I am so very proud and honoured to welcome you on behalf of all the team at Sherbrook Primary School.
Sherbrook Primary School is a generic special school for pupils aged 2 to 11 years who live in Cannock and the surrounding areas. We are an inclusive school that has the specialist knowledge and skills to meet the needs of children with a variety of special educational needs and disabilities. This includes those with moderate learning difficulties (MLD), severe learning difficulties (SLD), autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
Our aim is to provide the highest quality education for all in a caring, supportive, inclusive and vibrant learning environment, within and beyond the classroom. As a school we value children as individuals and celebrate both academic and social achievements. We believe in the strong connection between home and school, and will work closely with parents and carers to maximize the opportunities on offer for all of our pupils.
Our team of highly trained, enthusiastic staff provide each child with an exciting, individualised learning programme which engages, motivates and fosters a love of learning. Children are stimulated to become the best they can be; academically and personally. We believe it is the responsibility of all staff to develop the basic skills of all children.
Our mission statement
We promote and celebrate learning and achievement for all.
Our school motto is 'Believe and Achieve'
Our school aims
* Stimulating learning environment from which children can develop and move forward
* Happy, safe and caring atmosphere
* Expectations are high, challenging and realistic
* Respect for all, promoting self-awareness and excellent behaviour
* Broad, balanced, relevant and inclusive curriculum
* Recognise and encourage active concern for the community and environment
* Opportunities to celebrate achievements and success
* Ongoing high quality staff training and development
* Keep parents and carers involved in all aspects of their child’s education, health and welfare.
We hope that you enjoy browsing our school’s website and that it gives you an insight into all that we do at Sherbrook. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you in any other way.