At Sherbrook Primary we have many school governors. School governors have an important job in the school. Work as a school governor can include:
- agreeing budgets, policies and objectives.
- making sure budgets and objectives are being met.
- reviewing the work of senior staff.
- helping to appoint staff.
- be a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher (a critical friend).
The chair of governors at Sherbrook School is:
Mr Bob Heighway.
If you are interested in joining the governing body please contact Andrea Mattox (Office Manager) to register your interest.
N.B. All of our governors kindly fulfill their roles in a voluntary capacity and so do not receive any payment or allowances for their work.
(we have no employees with a gross annual salary greater than £100,00)
School Governors And Responsibilities
Governors Register of Interest:
Governors Code of Conduct:
Governor Dates for Meetings 2022 - 2023:
Minutes of Meetings:
Join The Team
If you, or someone you know, are interested in joining our team of Governors, please complete this form to register your interest. We will be in touch to discuss options. Thank you.