Red 4 class
Welcome to Red Class 4. We are a mixed year 3 / 4 class. We have 12 children in the class. Gavin is the class teacher. Sam F, Natasha, Tara (Monday) and Vicki (Tuesday - Friday) are the Teaching Assistants.
What we did last half term:
Last half term our topic was ‘Let’s Celebrate’ and we looked at the celebrations of Halloween, Bonfire night, Remembrance Day, Diwali, Hanukkah and Ramadan. We were creative and made and designed a variety of items for these events, and had lots of fun finding out about them.
We enjoyed our cookery lessons on Friday mornings and made flapjack, rainbow cookies, coconut ice and star biscuits.
We had a fun day on the 13th November doing a variety of Pudsey activities for Children in Need
We took part in Outdoor Learning Day on 5th November by making firework chalk pictures on the playground which the kids had a great time doing.
What we are learning this half term:
This half term our topic is ‘Roman Britain’, which should be interesting.
- We have a library session every Monday afternoon where the children will choose a new book to share at home. Please return them the following Monday to change.
- Please send reading books in daily.
- We have PE on every Tuesday and Wednesday. Please send your child in their PE kit on these days.
- Homework is set regularly on class DOJO. Thank you for all those that complete it - great work!
- Please make sure your child has a snack each day for morning break as they do not get free fruit in key stage 2.
Thank you for your continued support.